Monday 27 February 2012

Going For Gold.

Hello Lovelies!

I am finally home from an amazing few days in London. I will fill you in with all the details and put together a London post once I have all my pictures up etc. :) The past few days have been great and I literally can't stop smiling. London is such a vibrant city with so many things to see and do. In the few days I was there, me and my friends managed to do so much with our time and I can't wait to tell you all about the exciting things we got up to! :) 

Oooh I have some exciting news that I must share with all of you! :)  I have been offered to study abroad for a few months in Denmark! I don't have much information yet as I only found out on Friday, but I've been so excited the whole weekend! What makes it even more amazing, is that my really great friend Katy got offered a place too, so hopefully if everything works out, we shall be heading over to Denmark in September! Have you guys ever been? Know of anywhere great to visit? I would really appreciate your info and would love to hear from anyone about it! :) Loving life right now, this year is turning out to be prettttyy interesting! :) 

Anyways, back to fashion! 

Literally just watched the Dolce and Gabbana Ready-To-Wear A/W12 show and I loved it. Honestly, loved it. The collection is too pretty to describe. I think I liked it so much because I can't resist a beautiful black and gold colour combination, and the collection was full of them! I wish I could own every single item! I'm thinking this show is maybe my favourite of the year so far... What do you think? :)














Amazing. <3


Hope you have all been great! It's so nice to be home and back to blogging! :) 
I have lots of pretty new clothes to show you all!
More soon!

Helen
x

Share:

10 comments

  1. It's interesting and inspiring collection.
    Can't wait to see pictures from London ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i loved it! :) Thank youuu :D :D xox

      Delete
  2. congrats,, my mum is danish! beautiful place, pack jumpers though.

    the dolce and gabbana show rocked!!!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that's great, ok I'm guessing it's going to be cold then? :P hahah Yes beautiful show! :) xoxox

      Delete
  3. such an amazing collection. Congrats on the study abroad program. I've never been to Denmark but I am sure it will be a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i completely loved it! :) Thank you very much, i'm very excited :) xox

      Delete
  4. MATE i am so jealous, congrats! i've been to copenhagen, loved it. everyone is so buffffff and like 5766463 feet tall! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much Jess! :):) ok that's great to know, i look forward to seeing the buff people ;) xoxox

      Delete
  5. Oh, that opportunity to study abroad is so wonderful and that your friend received a place too! :) I've never been, but I've heard many great things about the country!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Yes it's great that we can go together! Aww well i'm sure it will be pretty interesting :) xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it! Helen x

© Electric Sunrise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig